Once you’ve selected the material and design of your lens, enhance their functionality with a combination of the following additional lens types and special treatments.
- Photochromatic Lenses – like two pairs of glasses in one. Automatically adjust to changing light and block 100% of harmful UV rays, indoors and out. The best of both worlds in a single pair of lenses.
- Polarized Lenses – the ultimate second pair of glasses – prescription sunglasses. Eliminate blinding glare for optimal performance and enjoyment outdoors.
- UV Protection Treatment – like sunscreen for your eyes, UV protected lenses shield your eyes from harmful ultra-violet rays. Helps prevent cataracts, skin cancer and wrinkles.
- No-Glare Treatment – add no-glare technology to your lenses, and you’ll look your best while reducing eyestrain and improving night vision by eliminating reflection and glare.
- Scratch-Resistance Treatment – protects your lenses from daily use and wear-and-tear by adding scratch-resistant technology. Helps resist smudging, fingerprints, dirt and water.